Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 22, 2012

Sticks & Stones







At our house, nature is art. Branches from the lake. Moss from a friend's forest wedding. Pieces of bark from a tree in my brother's yard in California that we used for my oldest daughter's Colorado wedding last fall. A special stone paperweight one of my kids made for me last Mother's Day. To us, the beauty of our collection isn't just in the form and texture of the objects, but also the memory attached to each item collected.
Sticks and stones adding charm to our home. I like that!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love to work with wood, and I also find pieces from mother nature to decorate my home. I love the texture and interesting shapes yours have, the memories makes them extra special!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!